The R&D Tax Incentive is the largest single program in Australia to help business undertaking research and development. Over $2.9 billion is awarded annually and it is not competitive – that is, if you are eligible then you are entitled to it.
The definition of Research and Development (R&D) is purposefully broad in order to support R&D across many different business and industry sectors. That means it’s not just about white coats and laboratory work. We have assisted business in manufacturing, IT, biotechnology and pharmacology, agriculture and much more to access this program.
Who is Eligible?
If a company is undertaking the following activity they may be eligible to claim:
Contact us for a free eligibility assessment.
You only have 4 weeks to get your claim in for the 2017/18. We can help you submit on time. Submissions close 30 April.*
Yes, but it is involved. We recommend you get help – why?
• There is a 7 step process for applying.
• You need to be aware of all the aspects of the guidelines, legislation and case law.
• It is heavily audited, if you get it wrong, you’ll need to pay it back + penalties.
• Audits can go back 5 years!
• Get it wrong and you’ll be on your own dealing with the ATO.
Who is GrantReady again? We are the grant experts behind GrantGuru. We specialise in funding applications.
Complete the form below and we’ll give you a free eligibility assessment.