What is EMDG?
Delivered through Austrade, EMDG is the Federal Government’s key support program to assist Australian companies to access new markets and develop better international business.
- Encourages small and medium sized Australian businesses to develop export markets
- Reimburses up to 50% of eligible export promotion expenses above $5,000 provided that the total expenses are at least $15,000.
- Provides up to eight grants to each eligible applicant.
- Maximum grant $150,000
What Can Be Claimed?
- Overseas representation expenses.
- Marketing consultant expenses.
- Marketing visits expenses, airfares and an allowance per day for food and accommodation.
- Free samples expenses.
- Trade fairs, seminars, in-store promotions expenses.
- Promotional literature and advertising expenses.
- Overseas buyer expenses.
- Registration and/or insurance of eligible intellectual property expenses.
Who Can Apply?
An Australian individual, partnership, company, association, cooperative or statutory corporation or trust that has an income of less than $50 million for the year and has spent at least $15,000 to promote:
- The export of goods or delivery of services outside Australia;
- Inbound tourism; or
- The export of intellectual property and know-how outside of Australia
We Can Help
- We will help you understand the EMDG preparation and lodgement process.
- EMDG is a legislatively governed scheme and there are strict requirements regarding eligibility and record keeping.
- We will guide you the process to assess your eligibility to claim and maximise your entitlement.
GrantReady is a well-established team with a long history of successfully assisting companies access a wide range of grants. GrantReady helps business navigate the grants landscape.