There’s only 2 months left to get your claim in for income years that ended on 30 June 2021!
The R&D Tax Incentive closes on 3 May 2022.
What is the R&D Tax Incentive?
The R&D Tax Incentive is the largest single program in Australia to help business undertaking research and development. Over $2.9 billion is awarded annually and it is not competitive – that is, if you are eligible then you are entitled to it.
You might be eligible!
The definition of Research and Development (R&D) is purposefully broad in order to support R&D across many different business and industry sectors. That means it’s not just about white coats and laboratory work. We have assisted business in manufacturing, IT, biotechnology and pharmacology, agriculture and much more to access this program.
Who is Eligible?
If a company is undertaking the following activity they may be eligible to claim:
- Developing new knowledge in the form of new or improved materials, products, devices, processes or services, and
- Seeking to resolve technical challenges in order to develop this knowledge and the answer is not identifiable based on currently available knowledge, and
- Undertaking experimental activities to bridge this knowledge gap and resolve these technical challenges.
You could be entitled to get 43.5% back on your R&D spend.
Can you do it yourself?
Yes, BUT it is involved!
We recommend you get help – why?
- There is a 7 step process for applying.
- You need to be aware of all the aspects of the guidelines, legislation and case law.
- It is heavily audited, if you get it wrong, you’ll need to pay it back + penalties.
- Audits can go back 5 years!
- Get it wrong and you’ll be on your own dealing with the ATO.
Quick, you don’t have much time.
There’s only 2 months left to get your claim in for income years that ended on 30 June 2021. We can help you submit on time.
Submissions close 3 May.*
Why use GrantReady?
We specialise in funding applications.
- We have helped companies access over $100M in funding.
- We don’t take unnecessary risks, but ensure you get what you are entitled to without leaving money on the table.
- We are a registered tax agent (aka, we are legally allowed to submit your claim).
- We have 20 years experience across many industries.
- We do the work and take the pain out of the process.
- We’ll help you if your claim is audited.
- We apply best practice record keeping to your systems.